Entries are now open for the Stella Artois 2009 World Draught Masters so be the first to compete in this new format competition for your chance to win over $30K in cash and prizes.
Applications are now being accepted to determine who will compete in the Australian Draught Masters. Finalists will be flown to Sydney to compete in a national final. The Australian national winner will represent Australia in the Stella Artois World Draught Masters competition to be held in New York on Thursday 29 October 2009.
The prize includes a Business Class flight for two to Brussels visiting the Stella Artois brewery in Leuven, Belgium before flying on to New York to compete in the final. The World Draught Master winner receives the additional prize of 2,500 Euro.
Competitors must master the seven minute, nine-step pouring ritual, resulting in the beverage being served in the cleanest glass, at the correct temperature, with the correct foam level and with no overflow.
Selected finalists will be flown to and accommodated in Sydney where they will compete in the national final, held on Wednesday September 9 2009.
The 2009 Australian Draught Master will receive:
- $AUD 5,000 cash prize
- Business class airfares for two: Australia – Brussels – New York – Australia
- Deluxe accommodation including transfers
- Three days in Brussels, Belgium visiting the Stella Artois Brewery in Leuven including
- special activities
- The winner will receive a complete outfit by a leading Belgian designer.
- Seven days in New York City competing in the World Draught Masters
- Special activities in New York
See www.stellaartois.com for more details
For application forms or more information regarding the competition please contact Steve Rainey at HotHouse Media & Events on 03 9682 0222 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Entries close Friday 07 August 2009