With such a fantastic response to the voting for Bartender magazine’s Most Influential List it has certainly shown that Australia’s bartending fraternity is proud to get behind the people they think are doing a great job.
With more than 650 votes from trade professionals the results have revealed a good mix of bartenders, operators, brand managers and trainers, among others. Beginning in 2009 and running every second year this wonderful industry focused initiative really rewards those people who help make the bartending and hospitality industry a great place to be.
Listed below is the Top 50 for 2011. This exclusive list was also featured in the recently released March edition of Bartender magazine.
The Top 10 will be announced at another bumper celebration, this year to be held at one of Sydney’s trendiest new venues, The Norfolk Hotel, Monday April 11, from 6:30pm.
To attend this event RSVP is essential by Monday March 28. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
And so without further delay here is the Bartender magazine’s Most Influential List Top 50 for 2011 (in alphabetical order by first name). Congratulations to all nominated.
- Adam Brewer, Cross Town Eating House
- Amy Cooper, S and Parched March
- Andy Freeman, Luxe and bamBOO
- Andy Penney, Duke/Flinders
- Anthony Kapalan, Corner House Bondi
- Anton Forte, Shady Pines Saloon
- Barry Chalmers, Glenfiddich Ambassador Asia Pacific
- Ben Davidson, Pernod Ricard Spirits Ambassador
- Ben Shipley, Everyday Drinking
- Ben Walsh, Goldfish
- Dan Kauffman, Bar Zine and Sydney Morning Herald
- Dave Evans, Hugos Group
- Dean Lucas, 666 Vodka and Spice Market
- Dylan Howarth, Mixxit
- Eile Moubarak, Lychee Lounge, Laruche
- Fraser Short, Keystone
- Gary Beadle, 399 and Five in Perth
- Grant Collins, Bar Solutions
- Greg Sanderson, Black Pearl and Alchemy
- James Wirth, Norfolk/Duke/Flinders
- Jason Chan, Greenhouse, Batch Esspresso, Tradewinds Gin
- Jason Crawley, Mixxit
- Jason Williams, Keystone Group Cocktail Manager
- John Duncan, Keystone
- Alex Ross, Order of Melbourne
- Julian Tobias, The Island and The Club
- Justin Hemmes, Merivale
- Karl Schlothauer, Pocket Bar
- Lee Potter Cavanagh, The Victoria Room
- Linden Pride, Rockpool Group
- Marco Faraone, The Island Bar and Flavour
- Marco Nunes, Canvas
- Martin O’Sullivan, Grasshopper/ Small Bars Association
- Natasha Conte, Black Pearl
- Matthew Bax, Der Raum
- Merlin Jerebine, Agave Society and Orchestra bar at 1806
- Michael Delany-Korabelnikova, Creative Director at The Prince, Designer Norfolk, Duke and Flinders
- Mike Enright, Merivale Group Bars Manager
- Myffy Rigby, Timeout
- Pat Nourse, Gourmet Traveller
- Paul Schulte, The Gazebos/ Keystone
- Perry Scott, The Lark
- Petr Dvoracek, Lotus and Ms G’s
- Phil Bayly, Café Pacifico
- Sebastian Reaburn, 666 Vodka Ambassador and Author
- Shaun Pattison, Chusdy
- Simon Chalmers, Kudu Lounge and Beach Haus
- Steve Jeffares, Local Taphouse
- Sven Almenning, Behind Bars and Eau De Vie
- Vernon Chalker, Collins Quarter, Gin Palace, Madame Brussels, Order of Melbourne
ARE YOU ATTENDING THE TOP 50 MOST INFLUENTIAL PARTY?
The Most Influential List Party and Top 10 Announcement
Come and join Bartender magazine to raise a toast to the Top 50 bar industry personalities in Australia and be there as we announce the Top 10.
When: Monday 11 April, 6:30pm
Where: The Norfolk Hotel, 305 Cleveland Street, Surry Hills
RSVP: Send your RSVP to email@example.com by Monday March 28.