We’re proud to see the craft of the cocktail getting the attention it deserves these days. Venues with an eye to the future know the importance of quality drinks, incorporating them into their vision for their venues. And in the case of the Revesby Workers Club, they’re looking for a top-flight Mixologist to lead the charge for their new project, Infinity Bar. No rookies need apply, as they’re after someone with five years’ experience in bars — three of which should be working with cocktails. And you’ll need to be more than just mixology-minded, as the right candidate will also have advanced knowledge of Champagne, spirits and wine.
Be Shaken & Stirred at the new
Revesby Workers Club
COCKTAILS * FINE CHAMPAGNES * BOUTIQUE BEERS * LIVE MUSIC
Launching a new chic, upmarket bar unlike no other in the Club industry.
A Vibrant and Friendly Atmosphere
- We are looking for a passionate Mixologist to bring the bar to life
- 3 years’ experience in cocktails
- 5 years’ bar experience
- Advanced product knowledge of Champagne, spirits and wine
- Current RSA certificate required
- PPT/Casual work available, flexibility for the right candidates
- Predominantly Thursday — Saturday evenings to start with
- Potential growth for the right candidate
- State of the art working environment
- Onsite parking
- An industry-recognised rewards and recognition program
- Above award wages and incentives
If you’re looking for above-award wages and the option of permanent part-time or casual employment, and keen to sink your teeth into the launch of a brand new bar program, get in touch via email@example.com.