Since 2005, Fever-Tree has been at the forefront of the mixed drinking revolution across the globe. From humble beginnings with an idea to the global leader in premium mixers across 80 countries, Fever-Tree is entering an exciting phase of life here in Australia and is on the search for our first ever national Brand Ambassador.
Driving forward advocacy and category education across the mixed spirit landscape, working closely with local and international distilleries and spirits, and leading the development of innovative drink strategies, this could be a life changing opportunity at one of the most exciting times of spirit consumption in Australia.
As the official Brand Ambassador for Australia, you will be responsible for embodying the pioneering, authentic and charismatic spirit of Fever-Tree and spreading the love across the country.
YOUR PRIMARY OBJECTIVE IS TO SUPPORT OUR BRAND VISION: HELP CONSUMERS NAVIGATE THE WORLD OF SPIRITS THROUGH PREMIUM & INNOVATIVE MIXERS by:
- Increasing visibility and driving Fever-Tree in the On-Premise
- Category education among trade, ensure Fever-Tree plays a leadership role
- Driving trial/sampling amongst consumers (on & off-premise, events and partnerships) to accelerate conversion and loyalty
- Form strong relationships with influences of the brand, media and distillers
- This role is Sydney-based, however will require frequent travel to all major cities.
- Activate & amplify On-Premise Events & Festivals
- Be the face of Fever-Tree for all trade and retailer partners; providing
- Education and training for staff
- Develop drink strategies, menu placements and programming
- Engagement & relationship building with bartenders
- Support the roll-out of Fever-Tree Gin & Tonic Menus; including
- Collaborating with On-Premise team to secure points of distribution
- Drive tailored programming & promotion opportunities with accounts
- Category education programs
- Drive mutually beneficial spirit brand partnerships across premium and craft spirit segments (white & dark spirits).
- Proactively engage partners to collaborate on events & promotions
- Drink Strategy – Identify and develop new serves with partners
- Work closely with PR agency to identify & foster influencer relationships ie. bartenders, chefs, distillers, bloggers (food, fashion, luxury, travel)
- You are passionate about great drinks and food, and appreciate the detail and craftsmanship
- You have a natural ability to build great relationships with a broad range of people
- You are a confident and engaging presenter to any audience, whether it be consumers, bartenders or media
- You love the bar industry and thrive off networking and collaborating with others
Email expressions of interest to: email@example.com