“My cocktail is all about The Golden Rule,” says Adam Dow.
“Everybody knows The Golden Rule – treat others as you’d wish to be treated. But hospitality legend Danny Meyer wrote in his book, Setting the Table, that the secret to this was to finding out how a particular person liked to be treated, and then treating them in that way.”
The Golden Rule
- 50 ml BACARDÍ Carta Blanca
- 20 ml lime juice
- 20 ml honey syrup (1:1 honey to water)
- 4 dashes Peychaud’s bitters
- 2 spritzes rosewater (to finish)
- Shake all ingredients (except the rosewater) with ice.
- Double-strain over large rock ice in a double rocks glass.
- Garnish with two sprays of rosewater and one rose petal.