“The Collaboration Cocktail essentially pays homage to every bartender far and wide and also showcases two categories of the industry that I love: cocktails and beer,” says Mikey Braun.
“My Legacy drink also allows each individual bartender to bring an element of individuality the drink while the essence of the cocktail remains. How? Through the beer. Not every bar will have the same beer in their bar or have may have a personal preference. It’s kind of how a Daiquiri can taste slightly different bar to bar based on lime, sugar, ice, etc. Regardless, BACARDÍ’s funky tropical characteristic works brilliantly with an IPA… trust me I’ve tried with many different beers to test this out!”
The Collaboration Cocktail
- 50 ml BACARDÍ Carta Blanca
- 10 ml agave nectar
- 20 ml fresh lime juice
- ½ half passionfruit pulp or 20ml passionfruit pulp
- 60 ml hoppy IPA beer (non-brand specific)
- Add all ingredients to shaker, ice and hard shake.
- Double strain into tumbler over ice.
- Garnish with a passionfruit cheek.
Recipe by Mikey Braun.