“My inspiration was to create a cocktail that was inspired by building a healthier (both mentally and physically) community especially for people in the hospitality industry,” says Natalie Ng. “We are creating a legacy for the next generation of bartenders. Our industry is extremely taxing and building a more supportive foundation is key. We are poised to create a better platform, so let’s start now and make sure the next chapter we are writing is a positive one and a step in the right direction.”
- 50 ml BACARDÍ Carta Blanca
- 1/4 barspoon turmeric (roughly a pinch)
- 60 ml pineapple shrub
- 10 ml lemon juice
- 70 ml soda
- Build all ingredients (except the soda) in a stemless champagne glass.
- Stir to dilute the tumeric, add ice and top with soda water and stir.
- Garnish with lime leaves.
Recipe by Natalie Ng.