Do you know which long-time Swillhouse employee was once a TGI Friday’s flair bartending champion?
Do you know who ‘The Admiral’ is?
To find out, join Bartender magazine founder, Dave Spanton, and co-host with the most, Charlie Lehmann (of Rascals & Double Deuce fame) as they nut out some tough trivia from the last decade of the bar industry – covering 2010 to 2019. Ah yes, those halcyon days before the year who shall not be named.
The panel being quizzed are a who’s who of the bar industry from across the nation.
- Chau Tran – Burrow Bar, Sydney
- Nathan Beasley – Byrdi, Melbourne
- Jess Arnott – Foxtrot Unicorn, Perth
- Dimitri Rtshiladze – Foxtrot Unicorn, Perth
- Ollie Howe, Darwin
- Natalie Ng – Door Knock, Sydney
- Ollie Margan – Maybe Mae, Adelaide
- Greg Sanderson – Speakeasy, Melbourne
- Jenna Hemsworth, 2018 Bartender Magazine Bartender of the Year
- Bec Bayley, Savile Row/ Brooklyn Standard, Brisbane
- Nick Miles, Lucky Duck, Brisbane
- Kurtis Bosley, Coretto, Sydney
So tune in and see if they’ve been paying attention. Odds are not in their favour, let’s be honest.