Register today www.hennessyforhospo.com.au to claim a takeaway or dine-in $50 meal voucher at one of the participating venues nationally.
Hennessy, the world’s leading premium spirits brand by value, has today announced a recovery initiative for the hospitality industry of Australia, providing thousands of frontline on-premise staff impacted by the COVID-19 crisis, with a gesture of support for the individuals and communities that are critical to the hospitality industry.
Partnering directly with local businesses, Hennessy will provide immediate cash relief by purchasing vouchers to those venues across Australia impacted by the pandemic. These vouchers will be provided to frontline hospitality workers and event staff who have lost vital income due to venue closures and event cancellations across the country.
Thousands of vouchers, plus Hennessy product, and cash support are being made available to venues and impacted individuals as part of a wider industry support initiative, amassing close to $200,000 in support from Hennessy in Australia.
“The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic has been devastating for the hospitality industry. Although venues are now starting to re-open, albeit with restricted operational guidelines, the effects for many venues and individuals will unfortunately be long lasting,” said Andrew McLaren, Managing Director, Moet Hennessy Australia & New Zealand.
McLaren continues, “The on-premise community has remarkable spirit and resilience, however now is the time where they need our support, and we hope that this initiative can assist in aiding their recovery.”
From today, hospitality workers who have been impacted by the crisis can register with proof of RSA at www.hennessyforhospo.com.au to claim a takeaway or dine-in $50 meal voucher at one of the participating venues nationally, while stocks last, redeemable when they present their unique voucher in-venue. Individuals will also receive a complimentary 50ml mini bottle of Hennessy VSOP, and premium ginger ale mixer courtesy of Fever-Tree, on redemption.
Some of the participating venues across Australia include Butter, Big Poppa’s [NSW], Chin Chin, Bar Margaux [VIC], Market Grounds [WA], 2KW [SA], Mamasan Kitchen + Bar [QLD], with the full list outlined below.
Full list of participating venues:
- Ms G’s, Potts Point, NSW
- Corretto, Dee Why NSW
- Butter Surry Hills NSW
- Maybe Sammy, The Rocks NSW
- Big Poppa’s, Darlinghurst NSW
- Stitch Bar, Sydney NSW
- Butter Parramatta, Parramatta NSW
- Franca Brasserie, Potts Point NSW
- Catalina, Rose Bay NSW
- Mary’s, Newtown NSW
- The Unicorn Hotel, Paddington NSW
- The Duke of Clarence, Sydney NSW
- Fortunate Son, Newtown NSW
- The Roosevelt, Potts Point NSW
- Bedouin, Double Bay NSW
- Maybe Frank, Surry Hills NSW
- Saké Double Bay NSW
- Hyde Hacienda, Sydney NSW
- Mei Wei Dumplings, Broadbeach QLD
- Same Same, Fortitude Valley QLD
- The Boundary Hotel, West End QLD
- Patina at Customs House, Brisbane QLD
- Montrachet, Bowen Hills QLD
- Mr Mista, Fortitude Valley QLD
- Reef Seafood and Sushi Brisbane, Newstead QLD
- Salthouse, Cairns QLD
- The Loose Moose Taphouse, Broadbeach QLD
- Mamasan Kitchen & Bar, Broadbeach QLD
- Udaberri, Adelaide SA
- Roxies, Adelaide SA
- 2KW Bar & Restaurant, Adelaide SA
- Chin Chin, Melbourne VIC
- Cicciolina, St Kilda VIC
- Bar Carolina, South Yarra VIC
- Riserva Wine Bar, Melbourne VIC
- Mr Miyagi, Windsor VIC
- Heartbreaker Bar, East Malvern VIC
- The Camfield Bar, Burswood WA
- The Peach Pit, Scarborough WA
- The Court Hotel, Perth WA
- The Stable Bar, Perth WA
- The Old Synagogue: Tonic + Ginger, Fremantle WA
- Hadiqa, Perth WA
- Leederville Hotel, Perth WA
For further information and full details please visit: www.hennessyforhospo.com.au