The team here at Australian Bartender mag was nutting out our next bit of online shenanigans. Factoring in a new but very serious medical condition dubbed ‘Zoom-fatigue’ as well as a lack of face-to-face events, we thought it might be nice to see some smiling faces in a quick and (hopefully) funny 60 Second Cocktail Challenge.
Remember, entertainment is key. We can’t taste the drink, so we’re looking for you to bring a smile to our faces and get LOTS OF FB VIEWS!
We also thought a cash incentive might be nice. So we’re going to chuck in $1000 for the winning 60 second video.
How will it work? These are the rules…
- Submit a 60 second video of you making a cocktail and having a chat. Anything longer won’t be considered. So 60 seconds is your limit. Can be filmed either at home or in the bar.
- The drink can be a signature drink from your bar or an #iso creation.
- It can be presented by you, you and a friend or your whole bar team! Up to you! You just have to split the prize!
- Deadline for submissions is Monday, 3rd August, 2020 by 9am AEST.
- All submissions must be shared to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use wetransfer or dropbox or your preferred sharing platform. If you try and email large files they will not arrive!!
- You must verbally mention in the intoduction for your video is for the: “Australian Bartender Magazine 60 second Cocktail Challenge”
- No nudity. Please wear clothes. Well, pants at least. We’re looking at you Charlie Lehmann.
- No music. Online copywrite stuff prevents this.
- All applicants must be living, working or recently unemployed in Australia.
- The Bartender magazine team will select the best videos to be shown on the Australian Bartender magazine FaceBook page, and promoted through australianbartender.com.au. We will be posting videos daily
- The video with the highest number views on Australian Bartender magazine FaceBook page after 7 days (from when the video was posted) wins $1,000 cash
- No brand ambassadors or employees of drinks suppliers may enter the competition
- MUST USE AT LEAST 1 PRODUCT FROM ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SUPPLIERS:
- Bacardi Martini Australia
- William Grant & Sons
- Proximo Spirits
- SouthTrade International
- Brown Forman
- Beam Suntory/ CCA
- Campari Australia
- Stuart Alexander
- Proof & Company
- Moet Hennessy
So get your thinking caps on and make us an awesome, funny cocktail and then get out your phone and film it. Then share it to email@example.com before the deadline of 3rd August by 9am AEST.