- 50 ml Sipsmith Gin
- 120 ml Beach-House Bliss Mix*
- Fresh Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice
- Black lava salt rim a tall glass.
- Add all ingredients into tall glass.
- Garnish with straws made from straw.
Beach-House Bliss Mix
Freeze fruits at the end of a shift Next Day
Next day, cook down 200g frozen fruits with approx. 600g raw sugar, 1100ml water, 2gm Pectin x Ultra SP0 (have fun with this part, try different flavour combinations that you have lying around the bar)
Strain all liquids, add to sous-vide bag with 2g amaranth, 5g dried Corsican mint, 2 whole lime leafs, pinch fleur de sel & 1g Malic Acid
Bottle & Store
Seasonal soda tip: As a little aside you can use the discarded skins from your frozen fruits (depending what fruits you use) to create an oleo saccarum. Use to create an ongoing seasonal soda for your bar (recipe online at @cocktailsbykurtis)