Photography by Christopher Pearce
Pisco, the delicious and contentious grape spirit claimed by both Peru and Chile. We all love a sour, none more so than one made with Pisco. And today we have a couple more delicious pisco cocktails to sample this spring.
- Shake & strain into cocktail glass.
- Ice optional.
- Top with bitters
El Hefe from Bulletin Place, Sydney
- Combine all ingredients into a PET bottle, and chill until it reaches ideal temperature (1°C-7°C).
- Using a carbonation rig charge 3 times at 42 psi, letting it vent and rest for 10 minutes in an ice bucket between each carbonation.
- Serve in a champagne flute.
- Garnish with a Kaffir Lime Leaf.