We are on the hunt for a talented Training Coordinator to join our growing hospitality training department at Sweet&Chilli.
In this role you will be responsible for project managing globally recognised hospitality training programs. You will lead client communication, be responsible for driving trainer recruitment and financial budgeting for various projects on behalf of Sweet&Chilli.
You will be part of a dynamic team, managed and employed by Sweet&Chilli, acting as a link between our clients and the wider team based across Australia.
Sweet&Chilli is a leading global drinks agency with headquarters in London, Sydney & Los Angeles. Over our first decade we have earned a reputation for excellence, style & reliability, which has seen the biggest names in the drinks & event industries come to rely on us across our core business functions – brand ambassadors, bar training, event bar operations, drinks consultancy, creative design & production.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management of client hospitality training programs and national training calendar
- Onboarding of a ‘best in class’ training team and ongoing trainer management progression plans
- Management of the cocktail database, proof reading and managing uploaded content
- Liaising with advocacy team and downloading/distributing updated brand decks
- Management of Box folders with all relevant brand and DBA training toolkits
- Management of S&C Drop Box folders with all training toolkits
- Management of client communication that is key to the growth of the training programs you manage with fortnightly WIP’s + global client WIPs
- Oversee social media management and execution of content aligned to the program
- Support advocacy team with logistics for Brand Ambassador executed events requiring minimal logistics and also any interstate travel + itineraries
- Plan, organise and management of the national internal training conference
- Plan, organise and management of national customer facing training roadshow
- Liaise and management with global clients for WSET program execution and compliance
- Complete management and reconciliation of the monthly/annual project budget for Sweet&Chilli accounts
- Administrative work, efficient maintenance of Sweet&Chilli back of house admin and client monthly reporting
- Collaborating with the client to continue to strengthen and develop the relationship between Sweet&Chilli and the national their sales team
- Quoting and/or managing other Sweet&Chilli projects where required
- Compliance of client marketing codes across all components of the programs you manage
- All Sweet&Chilli employees are expected and encouraged to explore and create new business for the company and to foster existing client, supplier and contractor relationships by proactively engaging in industry events and other networking opportunities.
- Confident and assertive with strong negotiation skills
- Must have exceptionally strong administrative & budgetary skills with an advanced knowledge of the full Microsoft office suite
- Strong written and communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Dedication to achieving results
- Must be able to prioritise and work under pressure to meet tight timeframes
- Work well in a team and autonomously
- Must have a willingness to upgrade work-related skills and knowledge
- Must demonstrate flexibility and receptiveness to workplace change
- Must have a clean driving record and full license
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in the hospitality industry and/or a similar coordinator role
- Passionate interest in the hospitality/drinks industry
- A thirst for knowledge: We keep ourselves immersed in drinks culture past, present and emerging to stay at the top of our game.
- Absolute Experiences: We strive to create the perfect environments for people to experience drinks within.
- Business Impact: The focus of our work is always aimed at delivering commercial success for our client.
- Continued Mastery: We never stop practicing the craft and art of making great drinks.
- Good Vibes Always: We want people to enjoy working with us and for us.
- Sweet&Chilli are big supporters for workplace training. Professional development opportunities can be discussed for up-skilling.
Please submit your CV and cover letter ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only qualified applicants will be contacted.