You may know Trash Tiki from their recent tour of Australia for The Blends of the World, or you may have seen this recipe for second use ingredients from the incomparable duo.
Well, today we’ve got another killer recipe from them for you to work with, adapt, and incorporate into your repertoire.
Take a look at the video above and check out the specs below.
Black & Tan Sour
- Add all ingredients with ice
- Blend mixture
- Strain over ice
- Garnish with Wattleflower
Recipe by Trash Tiki.
For the honey cream
- 250g Egg Yolks
- 250ml Whey
- 250ml Honey
- 1L Measuring jug
- Stick blender
- Add all ingredients to the one vessel
- Blend and store cold
For the Roasted Wattle Seed Syrup
- 2g Dried Wattleseed
- 750ml Water
- 750g Caster Sugar
- Grind wattleseeds and add to a hot pan to lightly toast them until aroma is released.
- Add them to water and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat, add sugar and allow to infuse for 2-3 hours before straining through a superbag or cheesecloth.