BARTENDER BOXING ORG. SYDNEY 2023
Paddo RSL, 232 Oxford Street #220, Paddington
10/9/23 8PM – LATE
GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!
Here comes the fun part! These are the Sydney Bar Week matchups you’ve been waiting for:
Judith Zhu (Doorknock) vs Doris Gao of (PS40):
Alberto Giardino (Dean & Nancy) vs Jaime Santos (The Lobo Plantation):
Joseph Stephens (Dead Ringer) vs Alberto Sara (Hickson House):
Tynan Sidhu (PS40) vs Joshua Pullen (Dulcie’s Kings Cross):
Kennedy Chung (Nomad) vs Oneil Thakuri (Franca Brasserie):
Michele Ammendola (Restaurant Hubert) vs Glynn Firth (The Baxter Inn):
Aman Karacharya (Palazzo Salato) vs Ethan Joelson – EXHIBITION MATCH
In case you’ve not been able to attend a Bartender Boxing Org. bout before, here are SIX things you need to know:
- These events are super entertaining. We train our team professionally, so the bouts are evenly matched and technical. Cardio is primed for 3-rounds.
- These ARE sanctioned amateur bouts. We have officials and competitors a fight record after this weekend.
- Drinks will be easy. Having the event at Paddo RSL means we can push fun, simple serves brought to you by: Fernet Branca, Reyka Vodka, Jagermeister, Fever-Tree, brands from Vanguard Luxury Brands, and from Proof & Co.
- If you have a friend participating, then you need to show up! This program is not easy. Neither is getting in the ring in front of the industry. So please show support.
- We raise funds for the Black Dog Institute of Australia.
- Tickets are selling fast, so don’t wait as we have a capacity limit this time around.
Bartender Boxing Org. at Sydney Bar Week 2023 on Sunday September 10th at Paddo RSL from 7:30pm is brought to you through the generous support of:
- Bartender Magazine
- Proof & Co.
- Reyka Vodka
- Fernet Branca
- Vanguard Luxury Brands
- Fever Tree Australia
More info @bartenderboxing
See you there!