Perth, get set for a winter Wednesday dedicated to the best in craft spirits. Back for its second year, the Indie Spirits Tasting is coming to The Flour Factory on Wednesday, 18th July from 5.30pm to 8.30pm.
Tickets are just $55 (plus booking fee) and include access to all spirit samples, a hot dog and spirited seminars. Click here to buy.
Small distilleries are creating some truly amazing spirits in our very own backyard. The Indie Spirits Tasting events are right behind this boom showcasing many of these local distilleries. There are a whopping 16 brands by Aussie distilleries who will have their wares on show from all corners of the country. We have the brand new Seppeltsfield Road Distillers from South Australia, the local Kimberley Rum Co, Kalki Moon from Bundaberg in Queensland and Lawrenny Distilling from Tasmania.
There are also more than 30 international brands on show which will be announced later in the week.
A full list of Australian brands at Indie Spirits Tasting Perth is below.
INDIE SPIRITS TASTING BRISBANE BRANDS ON SHOW
Australian brands on show
- Applewood Gin, Okar & Espressocello
- Maidenii Vermouth
- Marionette Cassis & Curacao
- Melbourne Gin Company Gins
- Brookie’s Gins
- Melbourne Moonshine, Memo Gin
- Kalki Moon Gin, Vodka & Liqueurs
- Maiden Voyage Spiced Gold Rum
- Dead Governors Gin
- Canefire No. 5 Premium Australian Rum
- Lawrenny Van Diemen’s Gin, 1818 Settlers Gin & Saint Clair Vodka
- Manly Spirits Co Australian Dry Gin, Coastal Citrus Gin, Marine Botanical Vodka, Terra Firma Botanical Vodka, Barrel Aged Gin
- Never Never Distilling Co Triple Juniper Gin, Never Never Southern Strength Gin, Juniper Freak Gin
- Old Young’s Gin & Vodka
- Prohibition Gin, Bathtub Cut Gin, Shiraz Barrel Aged Gin, Bottled Negroni
- Seppeltsfield Rd Distillers House Gin, Savoury All Sorts & Barossa Dry
- West Winds Gin The Cutlass, The Broadside & The Sabre
- White Light Vodka, WLV47 &Triple G Gin
There are still a couple of tables left at the Perth event. Email email@example.com