There’s just three weeks to go to submit your entry into The Perfect Blend 2018.
A new challenge.
A new exciting prize.
The Perfect Blend caters for all types of bartenders across Australia and NZ. Only been in the industry two (2) years of less? We have a category for you! Consider yourself bit a cocktail master? Professional category has your name on it!
Entries now open for The Perfect Blend 2018! Entries open 4th September – 4th November 2017…. Create your cocktail around the theme “celebrate your occasion” for both Apprentice and Professional categories. Enter now www.the-blend.com.au
This year submissions are to ‘CELEBRATE THE OCCASION’
The ‘occasion’ is up to your own individual interpretation – this can be anything from a historical moment in time to an epic personal achievement; your favourite cultural day, to a special celebration like a significant birthday, graduation, or even a time of day like ‘aperitvo’ hour.
Entries close November 4th.
1. Entry is simple, log on to www.the-blend.com.au.
2. Choose your entry category, Apprentice or Professional (2 years or less for Apprentice, and professional 2 years or more in the industry.)
3. Choose the Whisk(e)y region you would like to represent
4. Select your ‘hero’ Whisk(e)y from the Beam Suntory portfolio available
5. Describe in detail the occasion you have chosen and why?
6. Submit your entry and join us on the 2018 Journey!
The prize: An epic all expenses trip for each category winner; will travel across the globe to the home of Bourbon, Kentucky visiting the distilleries Maker’s Mark and Jim beam —receiving the VIP treatment along the way, then heading to New Orleans with 15,000 other likeminded industry folk to party like a Rockstar and rub shoulders with the industry elite.
And the winners will carry the legacy as mentors for future master blenders. So get creating — head to The Blend website to take part.