Voting for this year’s Australian Bar Awards has been going gang-busters since March, but if you haven’t cast yours then you’d better get into gear because time is running out!
Voting closes May 29 so if you haven’t already picked your favourites head to www.barshow.com.au. In order to have your vote count you must nominate in each category, so get your thinking cap on and be a part of Australia’s premier bar awards!
- One vote per person
- Online trade voting opens 1 March 2011 and closes 31 May 2011
- All voting will be online: www.barshow.com.au
- All categories must be filled in or the vote will be void
- Votes for your own venue (or venues in a company portfolio) are worth 1 point, votes for other venues are worth 2 points
- Trade votes will continue to determine the seven finalists in each category (announced in the July issue of Bartender)
- The trade vote will also count for 70 per cent of the FINAL OUTCOME
- The judging panel (comprised of reps from suppliers to the trade and industry professionals who do not work for bars) will account for 30 per cent of the final vote
NB: If you wish to compete in the Bartender of the Year competition, you MUST vote for yourself to be eligible for nomination.