This recipe showcases Chad Hanson’s winning Bombay Sapphire Glasshouse Project drink, The Sapphire Serve.
Chad’s idea takes inspiration from old western movies, looking to bring the iconic ‘drink sliding down the bar’ move into the 21st century by using quantum levitation.
Get the recipe for his Sapphire Serve — sans hover board — below.
The Sapphire Serve
- 45 ml butterfly pea tea
- 30 ml pineapple leaf-infused Bombay Sapphire
- 10 ml fig aperitif
- 5 ml dry curaçao
- 2 drops Peychaud’s Bitters
- Absinthe (to rinse the glass)
- Rinse an old fashioned glass with absinthe.
- Over ice stir down remaining ingredients and then strain into the rocks glass, over block ice.
- Garnish with chervil.
Recipe by Chad Hanson, Electra House, Adelaide.